Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 28, 2024, 02:57:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Turnabout Administrators

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turnabout Administrators  (Read 2966 times)
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 08:55:28 am »

>HOLD IT!<
Stealthjet: I don't get what you all mean. What do you mean by "last post"?

Stealthjet: *Heard Detective Zeta's voice and is looking around the courtroom*...I realise that, suddenly, there appear to be a several more spectators in this courtroom. Where did they come from? Ehh...Nevermind that, who said that this is about morality?

Judge: *Slams gravel* Stealthjet! The trial does not concern the audience! And to the audience, please be quiet. If you wish to discuss, whispering will do.

Stealthjet: Oh well, let's get back to my question then. Mr. Dissarea, please explain what the "last post" is referring to?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:15:43 am by stealthjet » Report Spam   Logged
Dypo
The Overworked Sprite Artist
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 12:40:18 pm »

Dypo: Hm... It seems Singapore failed to interpret Ike's post correctly. I'm fairly certain he actually meant "last edit". Next time, get your facts straight, Mr. Singapore123.
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
Whilst scrolling, you may have missed the above post, which contains a vast amount of truth, reason, and wisdom.
You should read it.
rashrules
Newbie Attorney

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 06:26:55 am »

(Er... for the last week I've been down with dengue, and have mostly been resting all day and missing out on online activity. That sounds pathetic, I know, but there's not much I can do while still recovering. After you read this, Dypo, delete it using your CR3AT1V3 ADM1N P0W3RS. Alternatively you can use it as evidence... somehow... I'm sure one of you will find a zany way to fit this into the trial.)
Report Spam   Logged
Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 02:09:49 pm »

(Sounds rough... In any case, I'm not going to delete that message. Who knows, perhaps someone can think of a way to implement it. Or an idea may come to me. Eventually.)
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
Whilst scrolling, you may have missed the above post, which contains a vast amount of truth, reason, and wisdom.
You should read it.
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

If you're Jesus and you know it, clap your hands.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 06:58:03 pm »

Christian stood in place, staring at Stealthjet for a long time. So long, in fact, that he seemed to go comatose. After what felt like ages, Christian stirred. "Alright, Mr. Stealthjet." He murmered, hardly more than a whisper. "I earnestly regret sinking to such a low as this, it truely is a dishonor to me." Shuffling to a more comfortable position, Christian stared at the prosecuting attorney, hard-eyed. "But I feel that it is hard to ignore the fact that Stealthjet was the last edit. If you were truely so worried about him abusing his powers, would you not take some form of screenshot or even just refuse to edit the post, leaving his bold faced crime wide open to any frequenter to this board!?" His voice slowly rose from a whisper to almost a roar.

Silence refilled the court, as Christian allowed his point to settle in. His voice, back to a whisper, sounded out, once again. "You scream of injustices and abuse of power yet you, yes you, Mr. Stealthjet, allowed this to happen. I may as well put out the message short and simply. If you have no proof that my client did, in fact, edit your post, then you have no hopes in hell of ever winning this case. As I remember hearing in another court session, proof is everything. You bring me back proof that you were truely a victim to the crimes you throw at my client, slandering his name, and I might concede defeat to you."

Standing up, Christian turned to the audience before striding straight through the crowd and to the doors. "If you come up with some proof, I'll be sitting in the lobby, Mr. Fury."
Report Spam   Logged

And the angel said to him, "Stop hitting yourself!" But he could not, for the angel was hitting him, with his own hands.
The Fury Wraith
Newbie Attorney

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 07:23:13 am »

(OOC: Ooh! It's been a while since I made a RP post! It feels kind of refreshing to finally post again. Ah, the feeling of nostalgia.  Grin)

>Hold it!<

Fury: Not so fast, Mr. Dissarea. I might actually have some evidence but... I'm not sure if it's of much use yet. That is why I'd like another person to testify first. The prosecution calls Mr. Dypo Tarch, the defendant, to the witness stand!

[To be continued by Dypo]
Report Spam   Logged
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 10:40:57 pm »

(OOC:YES! Finally! You're back! I was waiting so long for you...So long in fact, that I forgot what I have on my hands. I need to recheck through the case files again. >_<)
Report Spam   Logged
Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 11:38:56 am »

As he was told to, Dypo took the witness stand. It felt nostalgic, because that was where he was declared guilty of a 'crime' before. He knew he had been accused again, which is why it was obvious why he was being called to the stand.

"Now that I'm here... What do you want me to testify about?"
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
You should read it.
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 11:43:20 am »

Stealthfire: *Slams table* Obviously about what happened at the time of the crime Dypo! Testify about what you were doing and what happened at the time of the crime!
Report Spam   Logged
Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 11:51:52 am »

"...Very well," Dypo spoke, slowly shaking his head. "However, as you may know, the defendant is allowed some resources, such as following the court session. And before I begin, I'd like to make one point clear: What my attorney, Mr. Dissarea, said is entirely correct. Proof is everything. That is the most important rule in a court of law. Break it, and lose your dignity."

Dypo's voice trailed off slightly, allowing the message to settle itself into the court's mind.

"Very well. I shall begin my testimony.

On the day of the crime, I was browsing the internet, as I always do.
What I was doing, however, bears no relevance to this case.
After all, what could you possibly derive from the forums I've visited, or how long I've been online?
Furthermore, would you be capable of disproving my claims?
I could claim that I was watching Barbie commercials, and my statement would stand.
Still, I suppose it can't hurt to say that I was at home, browsing GameFAQs.
Now, unless you have some "evidence" proving my supposed "guilt", I call for a verdict.
Or if you don't, but insist you do, I will just stand here for the duration of the court, laughing at your incompetence.

That is all, Your Honor."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 11:56:12 am by Dypo » Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
You should read it.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: