Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 29, 2024, 10:41:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Turnabout Administrators

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turnabout Administrators  (Read 2975 times)
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

If you're Jesus and you know it, clap your hands.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 06:58:03 pm »

Christian stood in place, staring at Stealthjet for a long time. So long, in fact, that he seemed to go comatose. After what felt like ages, Christian stirred. "Alright, Mr. Stealthjet." He murmered, hardly more than a whisper. "I earnestly regret sinking to such a low as this, it truely is a dishonor to me." Shuffling to a more comfortable position, Christian stared at the prosecuting attorney, hard-eyed. "But I feel that it is hard to ignore the fact that Stealthjet was the last edit. If you were truely so worried about him abusing his powers, would you not take some form of screenshot or even just refuse to edit the post, leaving his bold faced crime wide open to any frequenter to this board!?" His voice slowly rose from a whisper to almost a roar.

Silence refilled the court, as Christian allowed his point to settle in. His voice, back to a whisper, sounded out, once again. "You scream of injustices and abuse of power yet you, yes you, Mr. Stealthjet, allowed this to happen. I may as well put out the message short and simply. If you have no proof that my client did, in fact, edit your post, then you have no hopes in hell of ever winning this case. As I remember hearing in another court session, proof is everything. You bring me back proof that you were truely a victim to the crimes you throw at my client, slandering his name, and I might concede defeat to you."

Standing up, Christian turned to the audience before striding straight through the crowd and to the doors. "If you come up with some proof, I'll be sitting in the lobby, Mr. Fury."
Report Spam   Logged

And the angel said to him, "Stop hitting yourself!" But he could not, for the angel was hitting him, with his own hands.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: