Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
April 19, 2024, 09:01:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Turnabout Administrators

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Turnabout Administrators  (Read 2989 times)
McFazzer
Newbie Attorney

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2010, 06:36:11 am »

As I silently move into the audience the tiny dust particles are highlighted by the soft light radiating from the light-source overhead. As I sit in the surprisingly soft seat I glace at my watch, a cheap plastic thing I purchased outside to substitute for my more expensive one that would have been caught out by the metal detectors and security guards, for all its non-time-keeping peripherals and gizmos. I have decided Daemon Wolfe would not be a suitable spectator so I have come as John Rathbone. A British gentle-man dressed in a tweed suit, more suitable to be in 1901 than such a modern setting. Peering out through ever-so-slightly misshapen salt-and-pepper hair I look closer to forty-five than my natural nineteen. The best part about being Mr Rathbone means that despite being out-of-place I can keep eyes averted with a superior air accustomed to a well-born British aristocrat. My contacted sapphire blue eyes scan the court-room taking in every detail and all possible escape routes. I settle in for the rest of the trial.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: