Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 29, 2024, 10:16:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Turnabout Administrators

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Turnabout Administrators  (Read 2974 times)
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2010, 06:50:34 am »

Stealthjet: *Takes the stand* Very well, I shall testify to everything that has happened in the greatest detail that I can remember. Be warned, it might be quite long.

Fury: That is not a problem, the purpose of a court of law is for justice, and the more detail, the better.

- I took part in the "CYOA (Non AA-Related)" topic in the "Random Chat" board.

- At July 06, 2010, 07:20:30 am according to time on this board, I made a post post in the topic.

- The original post simply consisted of a youtube video to the ending song of a game called "portal". The song's name was "still alive".

- This song is a reference to the Dypo's post right before my post, where he stated that "you" (referring to the reader/character) are still alive multiple times and also to portal, which is quite obvious, considering the video.

- Unfortunately, I forgot the exact video in question. There is more than 1 video of the song on youtube. Nevertheless, the exact video is irrelevant.

- Not too long after I posted the video, Dypo edited it to showing the "White Lies - Death" video. I've never seen this video before.

- Dypo even told me about the edit on the Xat chatbox. Unfortunately, the evidence is already gone.

- Annoyed, I immediately went to edit the video again to add the "mini court case", which are shown quite obviously in the edit. This edit was done at 10:12:57 am on the same day I posted

- I recognised that Dypo is the admin and creator of the forum, and effectively almighty in this forum.

- At the point, I wasn't aware that Dypo himself had stated he would have to enforce the rules on himself. I was only aware of it when the forum member "Ikethelord3", or in another way, you, Mr. Dissarea, pointed it out.

- I wasn't aware because I do not visit the fanfiction board, I found out later that it was posted in "Christian Dissarea: The Thug in a Suit" topic after searching for the source of the post.

- Thus I didn't think that there was anything that could be done against him.

- However, after I had known that Dypo himself stated that he would have to mod himself to enforce the rules, I decided to actually take this up to a proper court as he is, unfortunately, not doing what he should have done to uphold his statement.

- If Dypo could be free to simply edit other people's posts for this own amusement, he is obviously abusing his power, and he must be held responsible. Especially since his statement meant that even he, as an administrator is not exempt from the rules.

Stealthjet: Well then, that is all that I have to say. I suppose they are detailed enough and there aren't any questions? Then again, I'm sure you can always be nit-picky and find something to question. And now, in reference to your accusation that I did it to create activity...

>OBJECTION!<

That topic I created does not show that I would be willing to carry out such a stunt to increase activity! I created a formal discussion topic on how we should increase activity. it just shows that I was concerned about the activity on this forum.
Instead, you have proved that Dypo would be capable of doing such a thing like deliberately breaking the rules to incite a case against himself! Previously, it was a spelling error; now, it's abusing his administrator powers to edit my post for his own amusement!
Unfortunately, abuse of power is by no means a small matter; and this must be fixed, or it would happen again, regardless of whether the outcome is good or bad.

(OOC: Hey, if you've seen that topic, why don't you provide your input instead of just using it as evidence?)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 08:35:18 am by stealthjet » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: