Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 28, 2024, 03:14:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Turnabout Administrators

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Turnabout Administrators  (Read 2964 times)
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

If you're Jesus and you know it, clap your hands.

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2010, 11:32:46 am »

"If we're gonna play the 'proof' card," Christian shrugged. "Then I'll have to ask the same of you. You can't prove that Dypo was the one to place the text and not Stealth. On top of that, you seem to think that being 'childish' is reason enough for a motive. If that's all it takes to make a motive, then who's to say that it wasn't Stealthjet being the childish one by pretending that Dypo had done it?" Christian closed his outstretched fingers into a tight fist as he abruptly pounded on the table. "Who's to say that Stealth isn't every bit as immature as Dypo? If you need more for a motive, I got more. For one thing, I'm sure you've noticed that the AA:RP board isn't very active. Maybe this post was a clever ruse to provoke a case such as this one, performed by either Dypo or Stealthjet in an attempt to increase activity. If this event hadn't happened this incidence wouldn't have ever arose. And, now, I'd like to prove that both your client as well as mine are willing to pull a stunt such as this one merely to provoke activity."

Christian tossed a folded up sheet of paper across the room, landing on the prosecutor's desk. Unfolded, it read:

http://aceattorneyrp.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,34.0.html

On the backside of the paper, it read:

http://a.imageshack.us/img38/3048/dypo.png

"As you can see here," Christian declared, pointing at the sheet of paper. "Both clients would be willing to put forth effort in raising activity and interest in this very RP. Now, this evidence affects both your client, as well as mine. However, I feel that this would be a poor reason for punishment, as the outcome turned out to be a positive effect." Christian held out his arms, signalling to the courtroom, itself. "None of this would be happening if this hadn't happened."
Report Spam   Logged

And the angel said to him, "Stop hitting yourself!" But he could not, for the angel was hitting him, with his own hands.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: