Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 28, 2024, 04:26:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Anybody out there?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody out there?  (Read 1239 times)
Conzetari
Newbie Attorney

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2010, 03:11:31 am »

Hey, I've been following this RP for awhile now and recently decided to register on this forum. Of course, I failed to notice that it has been about a week with no replies. Does anyone still use this forum or is the RP still ongoing?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dypo
The Overworked Sprite Artist
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 05:17:38 am »

The main issue is that this forum was made prematurely (fail on my part, although the chatbox is used frequently), before we finished the first "phase". The second "phase"  is about to start, though, so stay tuned.

... Although, I'm going on holiday next Monday, and won't be participating in it... >_<

Curse this awful planning.
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
Whilst scrolling, you may have missed the above post, which contains a vast amount of truth, reason, and wisdom.
You should read it.
McFazzer
Newbie Attorney

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 05:40:38 am »

What is this "phase" thing of which you speak?
Report Spam   Logged
Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 10:31:12 am »

Let me explain. You know how every AA game has four cases? Well, in our RP, the "games" are "phases". That's basically it.
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
Whilst scrolling, you may have missed the above post, which contains a vast amount of truth, reason, and wisdom.
You should read it.
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

If you're Jesus and you know it, clap your hands.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 04:50:18 pm »

I may as well broadcast here what I've broadcasted in the box. If you plan on getting this going, do so soon. I assure you you do not want this ending up like another RP you may have seen. While this board is still technically 'alive' it doesn't seem to be too heavily trafficked. On top of that, half the people that post on the board don't ever show up in the xatbox. It's very common to find only a person or two in the box at a time, which most likely harshes a bit of the lively-tude of the RP.

tl;dr, Get this up and running before it dies prematurely and to you other people: Get in the ****in' (stupid censoring) box when you're online, dammit.
Report Spam   Logged

And the angel said to him, "Stop hitting yourself!" But he could not, for the angel was hitting him, with his own hands.
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 11:50:09 am »

Sorry, but may I know what is this other RP, I've never been in any RPs other than this; or would you rather not name it?
Report Spam   Logged
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 04:11:32 pm »

Feel free to name the RP, if you want. Dypo knows what I'm talkin' about.
Report Spam   Logged

And the angel said to him, "Stop hitting yourself!" But he could not, for the angel was hitting him, with his own hands.
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 07:01:47 am »

Ermm...I was actually asking for somebody to name the RP, unless of course, if Dypo is going to name it?
Report Spam   Logged
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 11:18:16 am »

Oh, you didn't participate in the RP. I've mentioned it in the box, though. The RP in question is The World Ends Now, which we generally abreviate (sp?) as TWEN.
Report Spam   Logged

Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 02:47:41 am »

Currently, it's just called "Ace Attorney: The Roleplay", but I'll make a new topic for name applications now.
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
You should read it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: