Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 28, 2024, 02:34:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

McFazzer says: "Hi."

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: McFazzer says: "Hi."  (Read 460 times)
McFazzer
Newbie Attorney

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2010, 05:34:52 am »

YES, IT IS I... McFazzer.

Hey Dypo, after all this time I finally looked at your quote... and found this place! I must be reeeeaaaalllly out of it... or using Gamespot for the majority of the time... shared forums are confusing; either way, I am here. Saying 'Hi' and asking a silly question.

The question is as follows: "Would my TWEN Character name be inappropriate?"

Anyways, is detective/private detective accepted as a profession? I would be most appreciative of the answer.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 12:15:34 pm by Dypo » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dypo
The Overworked Sprite Artist
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 12:18:52 pm »

It's not such a silly question, if I have to be honest. I haven't really thought about implementing detectives in the RP, but I guess it makes sense. So yes, you can be a detective.

As for your TWEN name...

It's... strikingly similar to Joe Darke, so that might cause some confusion. Anyway, if you chabge the last name to McFazzer, people won't think you're an assassin, or said person's descendant. So that would be better.

P.S: I edited your original post, because the topic title contained some typos. Unfortunately, said typos couldn't be corrected due to the restriction on the amount of letters in a topic title. If you want to edit it again, you can push the "Modify" button.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 12:21:00 pm by Dypo » Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
Whilst scrolling, you may have missed the above post, which contains a vast amount of truth, reason, and wisdom.
You should read it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: