Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
April 16, 2024, 02:45:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Ace Attorney RP

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Ace Attorney RP  (Read 8444 times)
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 07:59:59 am »

Quote from: Dypo
Dypo: What you are talking about, Mr. Justice, is a contradiction which does not exist!

Chief: What are you talking about?!

Dypo: It doesn't matter when Chaze delivered them to you, or to us. All that matters, is when you asked him to. If it was before it was delivered to us, then you must've known about everything beforehand. It couldn't have been after (or at the same time, for that matter), because it was taken by us by that time. Therefore, you have to have known about everything beforehand! Care to explain how you knew?

Judge: I'm not sure if that's valid, but frankly, now even I am doubting your innocence. Care to explain? Please... It's for your own good.

Quote from: Stealthjet
Chief: Very well, I shall state again, when I asked Chaze to get me the gun does not matter.

Dypo: Grr...Have you not heard everything I just said? The only possible time that you could ask Chaze to deliver the gun was before Jeremiah's arrest, and that meant you knew about details of the case beforehand and thus you are related!

Chief: Oh really? I have no idea who the perpetrator was, I simply asked Chaze to get me the gun. The fact that the victim was shot is common knowledge, it's even in the news! How and where he got it, I do not know. Of course, unless if you have more conclusive evidence that I am related?

Judge: It appears that there is nothing wrong with Mr Justice's testimony after all. Dypo, do you have anything else to say? Otherwise court will be adjourned for a brief recess while we find Atorney Chaze.

Stealthjet: >HOLD IT!<
Chief Justice! Explain why you wanted the gun!

Chief: And why would I not? This case is under my jurisdiction, I would want to investigate cases I am responsible for, no?

Stealthjet: *Smirks* Oh? Is that so?

Dypo: You have a plan?

Stealthjet: Yes, though I'm not sure if it will work, I guess it's time to find out.

Chief: This line of questioning is meaningless! I suggest you think about what you're going to say carefully before I have you thrown out of court!

Judge: Maybe I should give you a penalty to stop you from speaking without proper thought again?

Stealthjet: My, we certainly are an inpatient bunch. Chief Justice, why would you only want the gun and not anything else? Furthermore, with Rashrules and Dypo also on the case, why did you not co-operate with them?

Chief: Hehehehe...Hahahaha! That's the basis for questioning? Since when is doing things my own way illegal? I like to see things one at a time, and I like to work on my own. Are those illegal? No.

Judge: I'm going to give you a penalty right now.

Stealthjet: >OBJECTION!<
Have you been working this way all this time then? Your behavior is both absurd and highly unproductive; an inquiry should be made with the way you work. Anyway, back to an earlier point, you said that this case is under your jurisdiction? Unfortunately, that's impossible. Jeremiah is directly related to you as your nephew, thus you should not be working on this case to prevent unfairness!

Chief: What?!

Stealthjet: Chief Justice must have no authority when pertaining to this case! All orders pertaining to this case by Chief Justice should be revoked!

*Crowd murmurs*

Judge: *Slams gravel* Order in Court! Stealthjet! Do you know what you have just done?!

Stealthjet: Why, yes I do. I am ensuring no one gets in the way of justice. Hahaha...

Dypo: (Hm... His theory sounds right at first, but still... Something doesn't feel right.)

Dypo: As much as I'd like to agree with what Mr. Stealthjet has just stated, I can't.

Stealthjet: ... What?

Dypo: Do you know when Mr. Justice supposedly issued the order to fetch the gun?

Stealthjet: It was before we discovered Jeremiah was the culprit...

Dypo: That's right. The case could have been under Chief's jurisdiction. So sadly, that's not really valid.

Chief: You see? I wasn't doing anything illegal. You should be punished. Isn’t that right, Your Honor?

Judge: Ind-

Dypo: >OBJECTION!<
Your Honor! Would you let me finish my story first? I was merely pointing out a minor flaw! There's something else...
I do agree with the fact that Mr. Justice’s orders should all be revoked. When it came to light that Jeremiah was the culprit, it was his obligation to drop the case. But he didn’t. Why didn’t he drop the case? Surely, someone with the position of Chief Justice should know this law, hmm?

Chief: B-But I did it for my ne-

Rashrules: >OBJECTION!<
Sadly, Mr. Justice, that lie doesn’t cut it. These are the facts:
1) You are the suspect’s uncle.
2) Thus, you are not allowed to handle this case to prevent unfairness.
3) However, you still handled this case, even though you had knowledge of this particular law.
Your actions form a rather grave implication. Namely, that Jeremiah is guilty. Why would you break the law to help an “innocent” person? Surely, you would never believe your nephew had committed a random murder. He’d never even seen Marina.
Yes, you tried to help him because you knew he was guilty!!!

Dypo: You KNEW because you are the mastermind behind all this!

Chief: Hohoho… Yet again, you have entertained me well. For you see, there’s a major-

??: Uncle… you can’t keep this up forever.

Chief: …! Jerry?!

Jerry: Yes, it’s me… Uncle, this could go on forever. Your testimonies are getting sloppier, as you try to fill up the holes. While your testimonies are getting worse, their focused minds will see through your testimonies faster and faster. It’s only a matter of time…

*Crowd murmurs*

...Yeah, he should give up... It’s only a matter of time...
... Even I can see through his lies...
... ROFL this n00b is 2 dumb. Inb4suckytestimony...
... OMG he’s, like, still trying to, like, get away?...
... &^$@(^$)!*#&!(&#&!(&#()!)^&@!*(&%#(...

Dypo: (Yeah, the crowd’s on our side, and Jerry seems to be giving in, too…)

Chief: ……………… Very well. I admit to all charges. However, no conviction will be made.

Judge: WHAT?!

Chief: For you see, my escape… is near. *pulls gun* If anyone tries to follow me, they’ll taste my bullet. And if the police tries to apprehend me, I’ll start randomly killing bystanders. I’ve got plenty of bullets.
HmhmhmHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dypo: Damn it! He’s getting away and there’s nothing we can do about it…!

Jerry: UNCLE!! Ah, damn it. He’s so stubborn…

Dypo/Rashrules: No… No… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We were so close!

Stealthjet: *Taking out phone under table, away from everyone's view* First of all, Dypo, while this may not be that good of a time, I must explain that Chief Justice should never have been involved since the very beginning.

Dypo: What? Do you understand the current situation, Stealthjet?!

Chief Justice: Grrr...So what? That doesn't matter now!

Stealthjet: *Pressing keys on phone* Oh, not to worry. I'll just continue my explanation. I'm sure you all remember the first attack, yes? The one where Dypo saved Jeremiah? The attacker apparently wanted to attack Jeremiah then. Thus, ever since the start of this case, Jeremiah was already involved! While he may be a victim, he was nevertheless still involved and thus Chief Justice should never have been involved in the first place due to the effect of his emotions on the investigation!

Judge: *Hiding under table* Uhh...Attorney Stealthjet, should you not be more focused on the current situation at hand here?

Stealthjet: *Grins* Oh...But there's more!

Chief Justice: Shut up! You! Shut up before I shoot you! And I mean it! *Aims gun at Stealthjet*

Dypo: *Facepalm* (Stealthjet, I have no idea what you're trying to get yourself into...)

Stealthjet: Well then, before you shoot me, allow me to show my ultimate weapon against you!

Dypo: (Huh? He has a secret weapon?)

Stealthjet: *Puts on bunny ears in a flash* HA! Fear my power! ("I lol'd." - Dypo)

Dypo: What.

Rashrules: ...That looks familiar.

Chief Justice: *Stunned* Wha-

*SLAM* *The doors of the courtroom are slammed open, a SWAT team arrives and quickly apprehends the currently stunned Chief Justice*

Stealthjet: Well...That was fast. I thought he might be able to get a few lines in before the SWAT team arrived.

Detention Centre
Questioning Room 1
People Present: 5

Dypo
Rashrules
Stealthjet
Chaze_the_chat
Chief Justice

Chief Justice: Hehehe...Hoho..Haha...Hehehehe...

Rashrules: Chief Justice, When you've finished your maniacal laughter, please start talking immediately.

Chief Justice: Hahahahaha...

*BANG*

Stealthjet:*Slams table* All right. I'm a very impatient person. You have lots of explaining to do, and we don't have so much time. Start talking.

Chief Justice: Heh. So what if you've arrested me? You still know nothing! You will never know the truth of this matter!

Stealthjet: Well now, I suggest you take better notice of your surroundings. Maybe you'll notice that there's another person here?

Chaze: You mean me?

Stealthjet: Yes. Chaze, how about explaining why you didn't arrive for the trial?

Chaze: ...Ugh! I completely forgot about it!

Dypo: What?! How could you forget your own court trials?!

Stealthjet: I'll explain for Chaze then. The day before the trial, Chaze was attacked and knocked out. He regained consciousness yesterday and went to the police station instead of the courthouse and stayed there for questioning. He was in no condition to defend in the trial anyway. The assailant was captured today. Here's a report of the attack. *Smacks report on table*

Rashrules: *Picks up report* Hmm...This says...WHAT?! Jerry was the one who ordered the attack?!

Stealthjet: Disregarding the horrendous lapse in security; Chief Justice, I'm sure you have an idea as to why Jeremiah would do that, no?

Chief Justice: Grr...What are you talking about?

Stealthjet: You and Jerry have a feud between you two, do you not? Your brother, Jerry's father, was the one who was supposed become Chief Justice, but then you somehow became the Chief Justice instead. Jerry hated you for that.

Chief Justice: Tch. That was no fault of mine. He was corrupt and was exposed for his sins.

Stealthjet: That's not our problem. Go tell that to Jeremiah. So, you accept that you and Jerry have a feud?

Chief Justice: Ugh!

Dypo: (How did you find that out? First Rashrules, now you. What has everybody been doing without me?)

Stealthjet: That's not all. When Dypo got poisoned, a blood sample was taken to identify the poison. However, since Dypo got completely cured miraculously quickly, the analysis was abandoned. I decided to have the analysis completed to find out exactly what poisoned Dypo. The result was that it wasn't a poison. It was a version of an enzyme known as ATPase that could survive high temperatures. I don't know how it was obtained, but I'd say it probably made and extracted in some bacteria.

Dypo: Erm...English, please?

Stealthjet: Basically, it messes up Dypo's body's ability to use energy, causing him to become extremely weak. However, it won't kill you. Its purpose was probably to incapacitate you.

Rashrules: That means, Dypo was never the target of murder back then?

Stealthjet: Probably. If the perpetrator of he poisoning was the same as the first attack, The target of the attack would be Jeremiah, and Dypo was just a distraction. Can't say about the 3rd attack though. Chief Justice, not only do you have a motive, but you are able to obtain the ATPase. You're the manager of a Biological R&D facility, although it is supposed to be dedicated to cancer research...

Chief Justice: *Slams table and starts pointing wildly* AAARRRGGGRRRGGHHHHH!! So you're just going to pin everything on me, eh? I'm not going to let you do that! You can't prove it! Hahahahaha...

Stealthjet: Well, let's leave it at this for now, shall we? We have another person to question.

Rashrules: Indeed, we need to clear this up with Jerry.

Detention Centre
Questioning Room 2
People Present: 5

Dypo
Rashrules
Stealthjet
Chaze_the_chat
Jeremiah/Jerry

Rashrules: Jerry, did you know that you were the actual target of the first attack?

Jerry: I would be a fool to not realise the lies of that man by now. I was told the attack was a plan by uncle to kill Dypo. Omega was to fire at me, but miss to make it seem like I was under attack. And I would retaliate with the fake bullet. Omega would pretend to be injured, shoot, and "accidentally" hit Dypo. This way, it wouldn't seem like I had completely failed in my duty. He had told me that only the first bullet was fake. Of course, it was all a lie. Like I said before, Omega really tried to shoot me on that day. I removed the first bullet and returned fire, but it was loaded completely with fakes.

Stealthjet: Huh? I heard the recording; I thought you said it was loaded with only 1 bullet, the fake?

Jerry: I meant it was only loaded with fake bullets. Nevertheless, He wanted to kill me with that plan. During the interrogation, I spoke the truth. I wasn't going to let him get away with it. He even told me to simply say it was all part of the act and he would put the blame on Omega!

Stealthjet: Why did he want to kill you? I figured it was you who would want to kill him.

Jerry: Obviously, he hated me as well. What else would you expect from someone like him?

Dypo: What about the third attack? The one in the hospital. Why did you attempt to attack me then?

Jerry: Ugh...I figured that since you were involved with the plot to kill me, you must've been a part of it.

Dypo: (So I was attacked because of such juvenile thinking?)

Stealthjet: I believe we have all the information we need at this point. Let's get back to Chief Justice.

Chaze: Sure thing.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:59:58 am by Dypo » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: