Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 29, 2024, 04:34:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Ace Attorney RP

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Ace Attorney RP  (Read 8424 times)
Dypo
The Overworked Sprite Artist
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2010, 02:55:24 am »

Dypo
Dypo: My suggestion is... Well... Why don't YOU make a robot? A neutral one, that is... And I'm not quite satisfied with your explanation about the "no next time" issue. As you may recall, mnkboy907 wasn't an attorney either, so I would still be able to make spelling mistakes.

Now, for a serious suggestion... I suggest we adjourn the court and, rude as it may be, call the Judge back from his holiday on Hawai. Your thoughts, Mr. Rashrules?

Rashrules: ...

Omegamaster006
Omega: Dypo. Don't let him catch you. You need to find out who made a robot. That is the evidence. Oh wait. Hmm...yeah who made a robot. What a idiot. I think You could take Kay with you. She will help you find it.

Dypo
Uh... Omegamaster006, I made that robot... Hm.

Incidentally, that wasn't the reason I felt compelled to post again. I just wished to point out that I was aiming to make "sketches" of court cases... Like, a new game script, except it's made up, and shows some details, like: "I walked over to the vending machine and examined the drinks on sale. I found that there were only Swiss Rolls. And overpriced ones at that."

Omegamaster006
Oh my bad.

Rashrules
"Dypo: My suggestion is... Well... Why don't YOU make a robot? A neutral one, that is... And I'm not quite satisfied with your explanation about the "no next time" issue. As you may recall, mnkboy907 wasn't an attorney either, so I would still be able to make spelling mistakes. Or something.

Now, for a serious suggestion... I suggest we adjourn the court and, rude as it may be, call the Judge back from his holiday on Hawai. Your thoughts, Mr. Rashrules?"

Rashrules: How many times must I emphasize that spelling mistakes are alright, but not when there is absolutely no reason to have them? ("Actually, I could still make spelling mistakes without any reason." - Dypo)
Like I have said a billion times over, it should not be there because it was an important point beforehand in some scenario. Mnkboy907 wasn't an attorney, therefore he could not get disbarred from anything. He'll come out next year.

Well, it seems like that's the only thing we can do. I feel guilty for interrupting his honour on his vacation, but it seems like we have no choice.

I see that you're still avoiding the main subject. You completely ignored this sentence:

"...but please, would you stop dodging accusations? A crime, a motive, a confession and a robot judge to help you win in court. You keep avoiding these points, trying to argue about minor things, such as the death sentence issue.

Would you please, just stick to the topic on hand?" ("I've admitted everything ages ago, though." - Dypo)

Rashrules: Nevertheless, there's not much we can do now. Let's wait for his honour to return, and court will reconvene tomorrow.

However, Mr. Dypo... remember my earlier deal? Well, even if you do lose this case, I've made up my mind that you will not get disbarred. You have quite a lot of potential as an attorney, and I think it'll be good for our country and law that you keep defending.

I'll see you tomorrow. Good day.

Dypo
Dypo: (...Who said Omega became my assistant...? Oh well.) And Mr. Rashrules, I wasn't avoiding the topic at hand. I've admitted everything. Ah, there's the Judge.

(You said you'd see me tomorrow, correct? And that the Judge would be there? Well, it's morning in my country, so he's already here.)

Your Honor, if you would, please...

Judge: Oh, right. I hereby find the defendant, Dypo [surname unspecified],

GUILTY

The bailiff has informed me of the court's proceedings, so Mr. Dypo will not receive severe punishment, seeing you, Mr. Rashrules, promised he would not be disbarred.

Rashrules: I did say that.

Dypo: See? I will obediently go to jail, like I said.

Omegamaster006
Omega: Not so fast. You said "So, Omega will be your assistant? That's cool." That's not cool. I look for someone who is a prosecutor. But Rashrules, you said "You wanted a case, you got one! I'm now the official Ace Prosecutor of this board. x-)". If you are Ace Prosecutor. Then I become your assistant! What will you say? Mr.. Rashrules. O-ho.

Rashrules
Rashrules: Mr.. Dypo. I just spoke to the Chief of Police. You're getting 6 months, no disbarment.

As for you, Mr.. Omega... Sure, why not? I could use the help!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:17:04 am by Dypo » Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
Whilst scrolling, you may have missed the above post, which contains a vast amount of truth, reason, and wisdom.
You should read it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: