Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 28, 2024, 07:38:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

CYOA (Non AA-Related)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CYOA (Non AA-Related)  (Read 1732 times)
Dypo
The Overworked Sprite Artist
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« on: July 05, 2010, 11:17:00 am »

[CYOA: THE CAKE OF DOOM]

You have planned to bake a cake for your mother, seeing as it is her birthday. How will it play out?

Your uber-cool Actionman timer goes off. Your enthusiastic side reminds you of your plan, but your lazy side commands you to turn it off and continue sleeping.

What do you do?

You...

1) Turn it off. You want to sleep some more.
2) Jump out of bed. There's a cake to bake.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:48:06 am by Dypo » Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
Whilst scrolling, you may have missed the above post, which contains a vast amount of truth, reason, and wisdom.
You should read it.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 01:20:14 pm »

2. Let's make a cake. Although it's a lie.
Report Spam   Logged
Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 01:55:16 pm »

You jump out of bed immediately, intending to bake the cake. Your mother deserved it, is what you think. You go downstairs, to the kitchen. You open the cupboard, and you're immediately faced with a dilemma: Do you use convenience packages to bake it, or do you use a cookbook?

So you can either...

1) Use a convenience package
OR
2) Use a cookbook.
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
Whilst scrolling, you may have missed the above post, which contains a vast amount of truth, reason, and wisdom.
You should read it.
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 01:58:02 pm »

2. I dislike convenience packages.
Report Spam   Logged
Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 02:14:17 pm »

((OOC: Ugh, dammit. You keep making the right choices.))

You take the cookbook, but that's not all that comes down. Since you never come into the kitchen, and you've certainly never baked a cake before, your parents thought it would be a good place to store your birthday present: A bowlingball. It falls right next to you.
"That was close," you say. "That could've been me." You start reading the cookbook. Two recipes catch your eye. The chocolate cake, and the carrot cake, because your mother LOVES carrots. You, however, love chocolate, though she hates it.

You...

1) Bake a carrot cake. It's your mother's birthday, after all.
2) Bake a chocolate cake. Who cares if it's your mother's birthday and she hates chocolate? It's the idea that counts, right?
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
You should read it.
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 02:23:56 pm »

1. Actually, I dislike chocolate. (surprise surprise. If it was the other way round, (ie, she likes chocolate and I like carrots) I wold have actually still go with making the carrot cake)
Report Spam   Logged
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

If you're Jesus and you know it, clap your hands.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 03:09:59 pm »

Since making the right choices is a "bad thing" or your at least urging to do the wrong choice, I'll go with chocolate.
Report Spam   Logged

And the angel said to him, "Stop hitting yourself!" But he could not, for the angel was hitting him, with his own hands.
Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 12:34:52 am »

I'll do both of them.

1) Carrot cake:

You get some carrots out of the fridge, and go back to the cookbook. It says you have to put them in a blender, and put it in a separate box, because you'll need it later.

However, your parents do not possess a proper blender. Then you realise your father has bought a blender for your mother's birthday. You think they won't notice if you unwrap it, use it, and rewrap it. Of course, there's a manual. You don't read it, though. You're too smart.

You open the lid, and start feeding carrots into it. You start thinking where that noise comes from, and why your fingers are hurting so much. But when you get your hand out of the blender, you realise it's because the blender is already turned on. You've just grated your fingers, idiot!

You are in shock, faint, and eventually drown in your own blood.

You die.

2) Chocolate cake.

You don't care much for carrots, so you go with chocolate. You get the ingredients, and go back to the cookbook. It says to use the blender to make dough out of the ingredients.

However, your parents do not possess a proper blender. Then you realise your father has bought a blender for your mother's birthday. You think they won't notice if you unwrap it, use it, and rewrap it. Of course, there's a manual. You don't read it, though. You're too smart.

You open the lid, and you immediately drop everything in it. Then you wait until it's finished. But then you start wondering why there's stuff flying around, and then you realise it's because you haven't read the manual. And because of that, you failed to put the lid on it. You panick and try to put the lid on it. But then, the lid is blown off again and the blender falls over, and everything is spilt.

You can do two things:

1) Try to run away. Your mother is going to KILL you when she sees this mess. Literally.
2) Try to clean up this mess. Your mother is going to KILL you when she sees this mess. Literally.
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
You should read it.
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 02:17:41 am »

Option C: Beat your mother to the punch. Literally.
Or, if that isn't allowed, Option A.
Report Spam   Logged

And the angel said to him, "Stop hitting yourself!" But he could not, for the angel was hitting him, with his own hands.
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 04:02:14 am »

Whoops, I died.
Report Spam   Logged
Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 06:53:59 am »

1) You run away. Your mother is going to KILL you when she sees this mess. Literally. (O RLY? YA RLY.)

You go crazy with fear. Your mother is going to KILL you when she sees this mess. You run away desperately. On the way, you meet a band of thieves. They agree to take care of you, if you'll be their getaway driver. You agree, happy you found someone to take care of you. On your first mission, you realise you've never driven a car before. You crash into a container of deadly chemicals. But you're still alive. YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!

You happily run onto the streets.
"At least I'm still alive," you say. "Those chemicals could've killed me." But alas, in the end, tragedy strikes. You trip, and you are overriden by an old woman in a wheelchair.

You die.
Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
You should read it.
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 07:20:30 am »

*Plays Death song from White Lies*

((OOC: Just so you know, this isn't Stealthjet's original post. It's been edited with my CR34T1V3 4DM1N P0W3RZZ))

Edit: (By Stealthjet)
>OBJECTION!<
Stealthjet: Dypo, the administrator of the forum, is guilty of abusing his powers!

Judge: Agreed. But as he's the administrator, I can't do anything.

Stealthjet: What.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:12:57 am by stealthjet » Report Spam   Logged
Ikethelord3
Regular Attorney

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 04:11:50 pm »

Yes, I know you guys have your own RP. I didn't read everything, though. I had no idea at all that Christian was in that other RP. But let's put this aside for now. This topic is beginning to derail, and then I'll have to mod myself. And yes, I'm reluctant to do that, though I will have to follow the rules to form an example.

((OOC: Anyway, maybe we can have Chicken write a story about his attorney's corrupt ramblings. =P
In fact, I believe I'll ask right now.))

"Objection!" Ike shouts, rather out of place in a courthouse. "Dypo himself said that even though he is an admin, he'd have to follow the rules to set an example!" He slams down a paper onto the desk, detailing the evidence.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 04:19:34 pm by Ikethelord3 » Report Spam   Logged

Dypo
Administrator
Experienced Attorney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 12:23:13 am »

Wait, let's put this aside for now. This could be a very good oppurtunity to build the next case of the RP on. By which I realise I'll be the defendant again...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:34:29 am by Dypo » Report Spam   Logged

HOLD IT!
You should read it.
singapore123
Newbie Attorney

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 06:45:09 am »

Option 2!
Report Spam   Logged

AAO/WIKI LINK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: