Ace Attorney: The Roleplay
March 28, 2024, 09:57:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Ace Attorney RP!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Hi, I'm here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I'm here.  (Read 1061 times)
stealthjet
Regular Attorney

Eye'm the stongest!

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2010, 12:35:23 pm »

The quotes separate different posts. This will make the different posts by each different person easier to identify and read. Right now, posts are simply separated by boldified names. In the compilation, due to slightly different font sizes, they are easier to identify, but here, they become the same as when there is boldified text in the post (unless if you also change the sizes, but I personally think putting each post in quotes is more obvious, the poster can be put in the quote attributes (customising the tag attributes are allowed in simple machines forums right?)).

And I don't see why quotes in the quotes would go unnoticed, the forums does allow nested quotes right? (Unless if I'm horribly mistaken about how simple machines forums works.) Also, considering that more of GameFAQs forums is plain text, quotes also won't be affected anyway, unless if we're talking about different types of quotes.

Also, about typos, all the more I won't want them to be fixed. The first 2 cases were all about typos. XD

I think some of the post formatting could be done, such as ensuring proper line breaks to make it look even etc. But I preferably wouldn't want to change much, because I believe that anything and everything and provide information, no matter how subtle, and by extension, possibly provide evidence. (then again, I might be picking at details here)

Although, to do this formatting, it may be quite a bit of work. Then again, considering that you're reformatting everything, I don't think this would take up much more time. I would have intended to do it, but you've already started, although I intended to have the archiving done after I thought of an idea to the current plot. (Which, sadly, I'm still thinking.)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 01:16:30 pm by stealthjet » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: